At houseofblouse.com we accept the following methods of payment:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- Cash On Delivery (COD)
- Store Credit
- Gift card
We accept, MasterCard, Visa, Maestro and American Express cards. Alternately, you can pay through Net Banking. Our International customers can pay through PayPal. OR please contact our Customer Service for Assistance.
Please note that we do not store payment related information on houseofblouse.com for security reasons.
For greater security, we have enabled our systems for Verified by VISA and Mastercard Secure Code facility, applicable to VISA and MASTERCARD respectively. This is an additional security measure necessitating you to enter a password which only you, the card holder, can have access to. Also, houseofblouse.com - Online store accepts all Visa and Master credit cards and debit cards and is committed to provide a safe transaction environment by using a secure process for payment handling. It does not capture any such passwords and you enter those directly into a bank secure system.
It is not uncommon for a request for credit / debit card authorization to fail once or twice before the card is finally authorized. This happens due to problems with your card issuing banks servers. You must try again till you get a successful notification.
At times the bank payment servers or your issuing banks payment servers may be down, in which case a message will be posted informing you of the same. Under such circumstances, you can continue shopping and add items to the bag which would then be saved and you can come back later and complete the payment transaction within 24 hours.
Payment on your card bill will appear in your local currency (as per the norms of your card issuing bank). Your card will be charged in Indian currency as per prevailing rate of exchange and charge policies of your card issuer.
Taxation (GST): Details & rates:
- Starting July 1st 2017, India has adopted a new tax regime - GST ( Goods and Services Tax).
- CGST: Tax collected by the central government for intra-state sales
- SGST: Tax collected by the state governments for intra-state sales
- IGST: Tax collected by the central government for inter-state and international sales
- Within GST, there are 3 kinds of applicable taxes ( shown in the break up of every tax invoice).
- GST on sarees and readymade garments such as blouses, kurtas, lehengas etc is 5% if MRP < Rs.1000 and 12% for MRP >Rs.1000.
- All our prices are inclusive of GST.