Returns and Exchanges can be tricky - and we always strive to give you the best products and avoid the hassle of returns or exchanges and alterations.
In case we do not live up to your expectations, we will be happy to provide an alteration service at no extra cost*- In case of a blouse or garment.
Alteration service would take about 3-5 working days from the date of receipt in our studio to dispatch. We provide free reverse pickup in the eligible pin codes. For other areas, courier charges to us would need to be borne by the customer. Please contact our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info. Or, call us. We are available from Monday-Friday, 10am-6pm and Saturday 10am-3pm IST, for any assistance. Call: +91 8105068601/8880811012
CONDITIONS FOR RETURNING A PRODUCT
If a customer wishes to return it, they will have to bear the
1)cost of shipping the product back to House Of Blouse
2) shipping costs borne by House Of Blouse to ship the product to them
3) Restock fee of (5% or $10 which ever is higher.)
In case there is a defect in the product, our team will do a quality check to ensure the same. If a defect is found, the cost of the product along with the shipping charges will be refunded.
Here are the list of issues not considered defects (read more about them here):
* The small knots or bumps in threads you often see occur when broken threads are pieced together. This is not considered a defect.
* The uneven threads connecting the border to the body are not considered defects.
* Slubs - residual threads bundled together in tiny knots.
* Minute gaps in and around motifs.
* Dye 'bleeding' onto the pallu from the body - this is common in powerloom sarees.
* Loose threads in Bandhani sarees used for the tying and dyeing.
* Color mismatch - colors are subjective, we understand. We try to best capture the most truest colors of the saree. Despite that, due to individual device settings, the colors may appear different on different devices. Hence, it is advisable you check with our team if you are doubtful regarding the color of a product.
These are considered defects:
* Tear in the saree
* Incorrect length (instead of what was stated),
* Missing blouse piece (if mentioned that the saree has a blouse piece)
In case of any query, you can reach out to us on our email or through our Facebook and Instagram page.
THE RETURN/EXCHANGE PROCESS
You can return the item for a store credit or exchange for same or higher priced product.
If you'd like to return a product, send us an email at email@example.com with your concern within 3 days of receipt of the product.
Once we confirm that you would like to go ahead with the return, ship the products back to us within 7 days of receipt of the order. If you have any concerns regarding the duration or nature of return, feel free to email us.
Returns on international shipments, are to be paid by the buyer and the customs for returns also will have to be borne by the buyer.
The following items can't be returned /exchanged /cancelled
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective:
- Jewelry Items
- Readymade blouses
- Custom , Made to Order or personalized orders that have been stitched/woven for specified sizes, includes blouse orders that have not been processed yet
- Any product that has already been exchanged before - exchange/returns can occur only once per order.
- Sarees for which blouse has been stitched as per the customer's measurements.
- Discounted Items/Items bought during Sale.
These include products shopped during a site-wide sale, and/or other discounts. This does not apply to products which have been shopped using an Affiliates' discount coupon or Initial Sign-up discount.
- Refunds can be processed only in case the product is defective, or if the return has been initiated within 3 days of receipt of the product. To initiate a product return, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . The product should be shipped back to us within 7 working days in its original folds , conditions and tags. Products sent in different folds / without tags will not be eligible for a full refund.
- Cancellations have to be done within 24 hours or before the product is shipped (whichever is sooner). Cancellations post that are not permitted and will go through the return/ exchange route in that case.
- Once we receive the product and complete a check to ensure the product is not damaged, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product, and we will begin refund initiation within 1-2 business days of receipt of the returned product. The amount corresponding to the product price will be refunded through the same payment method used while purchasing the product. A 5% service charge is applied to returns with no product defects. Please contact us at email@example.com before returning the saree. Only after the return is received and the saree or product is confirmed in good condition will the exchange or store credit be issued.
- The following items can't be returned or exchanged (unless they have arrived damaged or defective), hence refund policy is not applicable for them:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Items on sale
- Buyers are responsible for return postage costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
- Customs Duties and charges for returns have to be borne by the customer.
For any queries or concerns,
Drop us a line, with ‘Returns’ as the subject matter, to firstname.lastname@example.org and hear back from us within 24 hrs of your query. Contact our Customer Service for any further assistance.
Or, call us. We are available from Monday-Friday, 10am-6pm and Saturday 10am-3pm IST, for any assistance. Call: +91 8105068601/8880811012